Effective Date: August 21, 2013
4. Information Collected By Us. You may access the Website without completing a user registration and without providing us with your Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies a person, such as the person’s full name, home address, email address, telephone number, credit card information or any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact you. You will have the option to provide your email address to STJ Ventures if you wish to be notified by us when draggable features are placed in our image library. We will use your email address to notify you of new draggable features in the image library. We may also send you emails relating to our Website. If you do not wish to receive emails from us, you will be given an opportunity to “unsubscribe” from receiving future emails from us. If you respond to surveys, sign up for newsletters, demonstrations or special offers, or send us communications, you will be required to provide us with Personal Information.
5. Posting Personal Information in Public Forums. Our Website permits users to post information in public forums and other publicly available portions of the Website. We cannot be responsible for the privacy of any Personal Information posted by you in public forums and other publicly available portions of the Website. Do not post your Personal Information in public forums and other publicly available portions of the Website. Do not use your full name as your user name when you post information in public forums on the Website if you do not want your full name to be publicly available.
6. Use of Information. We use your Personal Information to provide you with access to the full functionality of the Website, to communicate with you about draggable features in our image library, to respond to your requests for assistance or information, and to monitor your usage of the Website so that we can better understand and improve your Website experience.
We generally do not disclose Personal Information to third parties except as necessary to comply with applicable law or to investigate wrongful activity. We may disclose Personal Information to trusted third party contractors who assist us in running the Website.
We may from time to time share aggregated information (in a way that does not specifically identify your Personal Information) including, but not limited to data such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer and your browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.) and configuration used as well as any information submitted through the Website with our business partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties.
8. Use of Log Files. We may use IP addresses (log files) to analyze trends, administer the Website, track the movement of users, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
11. Third Party Advertising. Draggable.com may use third party advertising companies to place advertisements on our Website. These companies may use information (not Personal Information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to determine goods and services that may be of interest to you.
13. Security. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use industry standard procedures to safeguard Personal Information and use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology when you purchase products from us. While we are committed to the security of your Personal Information, we cannot warrant or represent the security of your Personal Information.
15. California Privacy Rights. We comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003, California Business and Professional Code 22575 - 22579. If you are a California resident, we will, upon your written request, provide you with: (a) the names and addresses of all third parties to which we have disclosed your Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes; (b) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and (c) if the nature of the third party direct marketer’s business cannot be reasonably determined by the third party’s name, examples of the products or services marketed. In order to obtain this information, please contact us at: Draggable.com, Attention: California Privacy Rights, STJ Ventures LLC, 1111 E. 54th Street, Suite 114, Indianapolis, IN 46220. USA.